Get Early Bird Tickets from www.etickets.sg or call 92203666 for Bulk tickets.
Early Bird Promo : Adult : $25 Child : $10 Family (2A + 2C): $60 Adult Combo (24th & 25th Oct): $35
( Every One Gets a pair of Dandiya Sticks)
Pls Note Food is not included in the ticket needs to be purchased separately
Spend a evening with friends and family for a culturally rich event dandiya night 2016 celebrating navratri 2016 in Singapore at Singapore Swimming Club a indoor Air conditioned Venue !!! LIMITED ENTRY !!
A Premium and Exclusive Dandiya event just for you.Be part of ” Dandiya Night 2016 ” Organised by GsvTec .
The Event features
Garba & Dandiya Raas & foot Tapping DJ Music on Bollywood beats, Delicious Food & beverages from leading Restaurant in Singapore
Sharad Navratri 2016 Dates, Days and Goddess Information
Navratri Day 1 – October 1, 2016 (Saturday) – Pratipada, Ghatsthapana, Shailputri Puja
Day 2 – October 2, 2016 (Sunday) – Pratipada, Chandra Darshan, Shailputri Puja
Day 3 (Dwitiya) – October 3, 2016 (Monday) – Brahmacharini Puja
Day 4 (Tritiya) – October 4, 2016 (Tuesday) – Chandraghanta Puja
Day 5 (Chaturthi) – October 5, 2016 (Wednesday) – Kushmanda puja
Day 6 (Panchami) – October 6, 2016 (Thursday) – Skandamata Puja
Day 7 (Shashthi) – October 7, 2016 (Friday) – Katyayani Puja
Day 8 (Saptami) – October 8, 2016 (Saturday) – Kalaratri Puja
Day 9 (Mahashtmi) – October 9, 2016 (Sunday) – Mahagauri Puja, Durga Maha Ashtami Puja, Saraswati Puja
Day 10 (Navami) – October 10, 2016 (Monday) – Siddhidatri Pooja, Maha Navami, Ayudha Puja, Navami Homa
Day 11 (Dashami or Dussehra) – October 11, 2016 (Tuesday) – Navratri Parana, Durga Visarjan, Vijyadashmi (Dussehra)
Venue : Singapore Swimming Club, Singapore
Terms & Conditions:
• Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
• Children above 5 Years Need a ticket for admission.( CHILD : 5Yrs to 12yrs Adult : 12yrs & above )
• Organisers can change the seating category & price depending on the need of event & venue
• Tickets Once Sold are non refundable and non negotiable.
• Organiser can change the event date , venue .
• No Food allowed in the Ball Room
• Organisers reserve the right to use event photographs,video for their marketing & promotions.
• All Participants take complete responsibility of them self and their dependents .Organizers do not take responsibility for any claims for any incident caused directly or indirectly during the event.
• Organisers are not responsible for any kind of direct or indirect claims on account of the event .As a event participant you undertake any such risk of any unforeseen incident that may happen during the event. You are responsible for your family and yourself.