Get Early Bird Tickets from www.etickets.sg or call 92203666 for Bulk tickets.
24th Oct 2015 http://goo.gl/60VeLN
25th Oct 2015 http://goo.gl/SXm5fF
Early Bird Promo : Adult : $25 Child : $10 Family (2A + 2C): $60 Adult Combo (24th & 25th Oct): $35
( Every One Gets a pair of Dandiya Sticks)
Pls Note Food is not included in the ticket needs to be purchased seperately
Spend a evening with friends and family for a culturally rich event dandiya night 2015 celebrating navratri 2015 in Singapore at UE Exhibition all a INDOOR big classy carpeted and Air conditioned Venue !!! LIMITED ENTRY !!
A Premium and Exclusive Dandiya event just for you.Be part of ” Dandiya Night 2015 ” Organised by GsvTec .
The Event features
Garba & Dandiya Raas & foot Tapping DJ Music on Bollywood beats
Delicious Food & beverages from leading indian Restaurant Bikaner Express, Singapore
Bikaner Express Food Menu
1) Paani Poori
2) Bhel Puri
5) Pav Bhaji
6) Veg Noodles
7) Poori Bhaji
09) Motichur Ladoo
10) Gulab Jamun
Anglo Indian Restaurant Food Menu
1) Papri Chaat
2) Dahi Bhalle
3) Paneer / Chicken Wrap
4) Rice With Choley
5) Rice With Shahi Paneer
6) Rice With Butter Chicken
7) Laccha Paratha
9) Gulab Jamun
The Venue UE Convention Centre , Expo
Terms & Conditions:
• Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
• Children above 5 Years Need a ticket for admission.( CHILD : 5Yrs to 12yrs Adult : 12yrs & above )
• Organisers can change the seating category & price depending on the need of event & venue
• Tickets Once Sold are non refundable and non negotiable.
• Organiser can change the event date , venue .
• No Food allowed in the Ball Room
• Organisers reserve the right to use event photographs,video for their marketing & promotions.
• All Participants take complete responsibility of them self and their dependants .Organisers do not take responsibility for any claims for any incident caused directly or indirectly during the event.
• Organisers are not responsible for any kind of direct or indirect claims on account of the event .As a event participant you undertake any such risk of any unforeseen incident that may happen during the event. You are responsible for your family and yourself.